Business Development Executive
This is a great time to join a fast growing SEO & Analytics agency which works with blue chip brands in the UK and internationally.With ambitions to grow further Accelerate are looking for a Business Development Executive to help deliver the business development strategy and ultimately be responsible for generating leads from relevant target companies.
Working alongside the senior management team this role is critical to the business, and will be an exciting opportunity for the right candidate.
We’re looking for someone with at least a few years’ experience in either business development for digital agencies, or other consultative B2B sales experience, ideally selling into enterprise level clients.
There is an established business development strategy which will form the basis of the role, however the right candidate will ideally have a proactive approach to business development and be able to generate their own leads outside of the established strategy.
Tasks include but not limited to:
- Working alongside the senior management team to identify and activate client referrals.
- Expand our network of strategic partners nationally and internationally.
- Help to organise and attend our monthly Meetup and other adhoc events in line with business development strategy.
- Identify and arrange speaking opportunities for the senior management team at relevant industry conferences.
- Identify and attend relevant industry networking events and conferences.
- Collaborating with the senior management team on the planning and execution of our quarterly campaigns in line with business development targets.
- Responsible for managing the agency marketing and updating collateral including content strategy, website, case studies, Social Media, PR, and outbound comms to prospective clients.
- Attend new business meetings and calls with prospective clients.
- Weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting against KPIs.
- Keeping the CRM up to date.
- Keeping in touch with warm lapsed leads.
- Keeping in touch with Director historic contacts.
- Responding to Inbound/Hubspot leads.
How To Apply
If you’re interested in being part of our future growth and being added to our pipeline of candidates, please get in touch at email@example.com.