Client Strategist / Account Manager Role
£22,000 - £35,000 (doe) + COMMISSION - OTE £40,000 (pension, £2000 per annum training budget, FREE COFFEE)
Are you passionate about working in a thriving team, providing advice and producing quality services?
Are you ready to take on a role with a HUGE amount of responsibility and opportunity to LEARN?
Join our rapidly growing team in a unique role that will bolster your career massively. In this role you will be given a copious amount of responsibility allowing you to learn a lot. We are a digital marketing agency that have worked with clients such as National Geographic, ITV, Citroen and many more. You will need to be well versed in SEO, Google Analytics and Google Tag manager, but not an expert. There is always opportunity to learn from the experts here. However, it is essential that you have a passion for marketing alongside impeccable interpersonal and customer service skills. You will have to the opportunity to be very diverse in your work as we work with multiple sectors.
This opportunity is very unique because you will be working alongside world renowned experts in the marketing business.
The Account Manager fulfils an important, multi-functional role, specific responsibilities include:
- Winning new business from our clients and inbound enquiries to meet the company’s overall financial targets
- Supporting the management team with any work needed for key clients
- Leading client meetings and executing the agreed action points
- Writing quality digital marketing proposals and presentations that are presented well to promote Accelerate Agency’s services and to help win / retain business
- Advising existing clients in plain English on how best to use digital marketing to benefit their organisation. This must be executed with absolute integrity, dedication, enthusiasm and with a genuine desire to help their organisation
- Liaise with the delivery team in order to plan, price and prioritise new projects
- Ensuring good communication is maintained with the clients at all times
- The application of good old-fashioned common-sense to projects, ideas and general discussions
YOU SHOULD BE
We are looking for a well established account manager with experience in the sector. The successful candidate will be one who has years of account managing experience and has a passion for digital marketing and customer service. You must have second-to-none interpersonal skills, superb organisational skills and be extremely confident. The ideal candidate will be able to provide an all-round excellent customer experience but will also be hungry to learn. You must have an impeccable work ethic and be highly motivated and ambitious with a desire to succeed. The successful candidate will be a winner.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 2-3 years experience of working in the digital or web industry
- Experience of digital marketing techniques including SEO, PPC & Google Analytics
- Previous experience of growing and developing multiple client accounts
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
- Previous experience of managing and coordinating the demands of multiple clients
- Experience of networking as well as building and growing client relationships
- Previous experience of working in an agency
- Excellent project management, organisational and problem solving skills
- Experience of account managing web design & development clients (desirable but not essential)
We are small highly experienced dynamic team with big plans that will support you with on-going training and exposure to the constantly evolving digital marketing landscape.
- Being part of a fast growing, thriving and experienced team
- We strongly support a work-life balance and encourage agile and flexible working across the business.
- The opportunity to learn from some of the most talented and knowledgeable digital marketers in the country.
- £2,000 training budget for job related skills improvement
- Free coffee
HOW TO APPLY
- Please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You must have the right to live and work in the UK.
- Ideally we are looking for someone to start work as soon as possible.