£30,000- £38,000 PER ANNUM + EXCELLENT COMMISSION + EXCELLENT BENEFITS + FUTURE SHARE OPTIONS + CAREER PROGRESSION
Accelerate Agency is seeking the Tom Cruise of commercial development. We are looking for a Top Gun to drive our business forward, open new doors, explore new opportunities and revenue streams.
Reporting directly to the two co-founders; the senior commercial manager will be responsible for driving sales and revenue through lead generation, networking, agency relationships and building new client relationships.
You will be selling market leading Google Analytics and SEO service for a company that literally wrote the book on Google Analytics and Technical SEO.
We are a fast growing company with 170% year-on-year revenue grow, excellent service delivery & lots of client referrals.
- Manages opportunities - from lead nurturing, initial meeting, qualifying, writing proposals, negotiation and closure.
- Adopting a consultative selling approach with clients to understand their business challenges & provide solutions to match.
- Work with co-founders to open and create new revenue streams and opportunities
- Develop and work with other agencies to increase agency referrals
- Work with Team to organise events, promotions and speaking opportunities
- Work with the team to increase online lead generation from the website and linkedin.
- Work with designers, copywriters and developers to produce pitches and other sales material.
- Manage the ongoing client relationship (optional - dependant on circumstances/client)
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Experience of working within a sales target orientated environment with a proven track record in landing large clients, preferably for a PR, or digital SEO agency.
- Ability to manage a sales team
- Adept at senior and ‘C’ level business conversations and presentations.
- Demonstrate high levels of integrity, professionalism and is passionate about the right outcome for the customer.
- Commercially strong, with proven negotiating and influencing skills to maximise value, and minimise contractual liabilities.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Understanding of SEO, digital marketing, and technical SEO is preferred.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- Between £32,000 - £38,000 Per Annum depending on experience.
- 3% Employer Pension contribution
- Uncapped commission structure - commision structure to follow.
- Significant opportunity for career progression (with year end performance based bonuses).
- Office in the center of Bristol and a bi-weekly team lunch around town.
- Flexi Hours (8-4:30pm, 9-5:30, 10-6pm)
- Flexi Work (after initial period - opportunity to work from home)
- Company Laptop
- Company Mobile phone allowance
- Mileage allowance of £0.45per mile
- Free Tea & Coffee
- Virtual Assistant for daily tasks
- Free onsite digital marketing training
- Paid trips to UK & International conferences (optional)
- Share Scheme to be discussed after 6 months of satisfactory service.
How To Apply
If you’re interested in being part of our future growth and being added to our pipeline of candidates, please get in touch at email@example.com.