Definitions and interpretation
|Data||collectively all information that you submit to Accelerate Agency ltd via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;|
|Cookies||a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);|
|Accelerate Agency ltd, or us||Accelerate Agency ltd, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 3 whose registered office is at The Chestnuts, BS25 1LD;|
|UK and EU Cookie Law||the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;|
|User or you||any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Accelerate Agency ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Accelerate Agency ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and|
|Website||the website that you are currently using, www.accelerate-agency.com, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.|
- the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
- “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
- reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
- We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
- Job Title;
- Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- IP address (automatically collected);
- Web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- Operating system (automatically collected);
Our use of Data
- For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, Accelerate Agency ltd is the “data controller”.
- We will retain any Data you submit for 12 months.
- Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
- All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
- Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping;
- improvement of our products / services;
- transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
- contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail. Such information may be used to customise or update the Website;
Third party websites and services
- Accelerate Agency ltd may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
- We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
- In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
Controlling use of your Data
- Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
- use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
- sharing Data with third parties.
Functionality of the Website
- To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be required to submit certain Data.
Accessing your own Data
- You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by Accelerate Agency ltd (where such Data is held) on payment of a small fee, which will not exceed £0.
- Data security is of great importance to Accelerate Agency ltd and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
- If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
- We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
- All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
- Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Accelerate Agency ltd to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
- This Website may place the following Cookies:
- Type of CookiePurposeStrictly necessary cookiesThese are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.Analytical/performance cookiesThey allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.Functionality cookiesThese are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).Targeting cookiesThese cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
- You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
- You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
- It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Google Analytics Data Policy
This Policy applies as between you, the User of this Web Site and Web Focus the owner and provider of this Web Site. This Policy applies to our use of any and all Data gathered from or sent to Google Analytics by us in relation to your use of the Web Site and any Services or Systems therein.
1. Google Analytics Data Access & Usage
Access to your Google Analytics data is granted when you connect your Google Analytics account to our application. This happens after a successful logging into your Google Analytics account and giving consent to providing reading and writing privileges to Accelerate-Agency.com. The login process happens on Google’s servers and further access happens via the OAuth 2.0 protocol, as specified by Google. We would NEVER ask for, have access to or store your Google Analytics login details.
We then store on our server an authorization token, which allows Accelerate-Agency.com access to your data so that you can use the tools in the toolkit. The token is stored on our server in accordance with generally accepted security standards of internet applications. No one can use the token to login to a user’s Google Account. The token only serves to retrieve data via the Google APIs.
Different tools in the toolkit access different parts of your Google Analytics data, depending on their functionality. The tools will only access the minimum required data to do what they are supposed to do and will never initiate access without the user requesting an action from them.
While most tools in Accelerate-Agency.com are “read-only”, some have functionality that requires them to alter settings at the account, property and profile level and introduce other changes to your settings and data. When this happens, it happens only after an explicit user request to perform a specific action and we employ confirmation procedures to make sure such operations are not executed without clear user intent.
2. Data Collected
No Google Analytics profile data or report data is stored in a permanent manner. We employ caching of certain queries to speed up subsequent requests and to reduce our Google API Quota usage. All such cached data is deleted after a maximum of 60 minutes after it was first cached.
3. Revoking Access to Your Data
A user can invalidate their stored authorization token at any time by visiting this URL (https://accounts.google.com/b/0/IssuedAuthSubTokens) and revoking access to the Accelerate-Agency.com app. This effectively and immediately disables all capability of Accelerate-Agency.com to access your Google Analytics data.
4. Personally Identifiable Information
Google Analytics TOS do not permit storage of Personally Identifiable Information (PII) in Google Analytics. Thus, all users of Accelerate-Agency.com must not use this tool to store PII data in Google Analytics.